Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 110 cabinet on ebay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    110 cabinet on ebay

    I wonder if he'll get that kind of money for it. It looks to be in good shape, and they are rare. I'm not so sure of his WE and ERPI connection...... is that marketing, or based in fact?

    Altec A5 Cabinet for Western Electric Erpi Speaker | eBay
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: 110 cabinet on ebay

    I'm not so sure of his WE and ERPI connection...... is that marketing, or based in fact?
    Keyword spam.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 110 cabinet on ebay

    Quote Originally Posted by bowtie427ss View Post
    Keyword spam.
    That's what I was afraid of, but given the early nature of the cabinet, I thought maybe there was an application that I wasn't aware of.
    Last edited by Audio_by_Goodwill; February 22nd, 2014 at 06:13 PM.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member
    110 cabinet on ebay


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: 110 cabinet on ebay

    perhaps built by Mr W E Erpi? After all he wrote this cartoon in 1929...


    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.